Have you heard of the new Instagram 'SUPER LIKE'? 📲🕵️Aug 23, 2019
Last week, we talked about how important Instagram is for your business.
This week, we're talking about small additional steps you could do that would have huge impacts on your Instagram reach and engagement and the new Instagram 'SUPER LIKE'!
I know I've talked a lot about this a lot- but making sure your content (i.e post and stories) are fun, real and engaging adds a lot to your organic reach!
Simple things you could do to boost your Instagram stories:
- Add fun GIFs and stickers
- Add poll
- Add question tabs that'd spark conversation with your audience
- Add countdowns to your special events
- Show real and honest contents like behind-the-scenes and bloopers
I talked more about creating strategic Instagram content here. Check it out.
And in case you missed it, Instagram has started on its experiment of hiding the total number of post likes from certain countries!
If you follow an Instagram account that's from any of these countries- Canada, Australia, Brazil, Ireland, Italy, Japan, and New Zealand, chances are you've seen the total post likes are no longer visible.(Tough times for Influencers in these areas, I know!)
With this shift, it's safe to say that the number of post likes do not contribute largely on hitting the popular section of Instagram anymore.
Post likes won't most likely be the factors on tracking how successful a post is.
So its time to also add attention to Instagram Post SAVES!
Is your Instagram Post worth 'saving'?
Let me explain that.
Instagram saves, they say, is the new SUPER LIKE!
You know when you see a super fun, helpful or informative post and you clicked on save so you can view it later?
Yes, that's it!
If you like a post, you double tap.But if you super like a post, you hit SAVE!
So how do you make sure you get your audience to 'saving' your post?
Here are a few quick tips!
- Write richer captions that share value with your readers. We dont recommend you do this on every post but your audience appreciates a good amount of intuitive posts, too.
- Create high-value contents that share lessons,tips,hacks that lasts for a lifetime
- Create informative, educational and infographic-type of images. - These types of images, especially the infographic type of images may contain numbers and data that sparks people's curiosity. Those who'd like to examine your post closely, would most likely SAVE it, for viewing later. Presto!
- Beautiful and empowering Instagram quotes wont go away- People love them so always take advantage of this types of images!
- Add a Call to Action to Save your Post for future reference. It's that simple.
Instagram is the new Facebook
But with all these changes going on, make sure you keep your business' content relevant and staying ahead of the algorithm!
Have a great weekend. Continue working on your goals!
If you’re needing help with your marketing, I’m here to help out.
Paul Halme | Combat Business